Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Contact

A year goes by
Limited contact
A few lame attempts to suggesting we work it out
No follow through
Silence

My pain, my misery,
Confusion, no explanation,
No understanding
Attempts to solve
Working solo for a year

I start to come to my senses
Accept you are gone
That your words are lies

I stand up
Write a goodbye email for me
and you respond

The only reason I write you say
Is to manipulate and get what I want

I wonder if you read anything in the past year
If you took time to look at us
Because all the emails say the same thing
"Please talk to me so we can figure this out"


2 comments:

Apples and Arrows said...

A message says: Just let it go... but it is hard. We don't want to accept things didn't work out. Because they could have, and maybe they still can. However, in relationships...as the word means... is a relation between part A and B, if both don't want to give ( or are afraid to, prefer not to) nothing is going to happen.. But if one, the one that is not giving, is also not really letting go, should we think of it as a light? Hoping that maybe there is something there and that all random comments are just hints that the time hasn't come yet? How long should we hold things in our lives for what could have beem or maybe will be? How much is it worth? Really...

Chaos said...

Not much at all really. Words need actions to follow them and without the two, like relationship needing both then they mean nothing. This is known and seen. Just baffling when letting go how the other finally cries out.