Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lifted W(eigh)aits

I notice in the past few weeks since contact
That my shoulders sit lower
The pain in my low back has subsided
I sleep better and so on.

I am able to look at her in a different light
See forward progression and give a bit more
There is no more skeleton standing in my closet
It is dealt with

This means I can look at the space in this moment
And those moving forward
Without weight on my shoulders
And claim it.

I don't have to look backwards and hope that one day will come.
One day does come but it is on a new road.
There are still hurts
But they are easier to let go
In order to make new joys with someone new
With myself

I wish I did not focus so much on the past
but I do
That moment is complete for me now
The wait is over
The weight is lifted
and now we see what the future moments hold

No comments: