Saturday, April 24, 2010

Never

Thought I would say it
It may be temporary
But I don't really think so

I am fed up
Tired
Beat down

I don't need to question
I know the answer
I would like to hear you say it
But know I will never

You don't have the courage
To stand up and be the person you said you were
You don't have actions to support what you told me
You are not the you I know

In that I just accept
I don't really miss
I don't really hurt
I don't really anything

I am numb for it all
Wasted time?
No I don't regret
It gave me more things I did not have
Life turning around
In ways I would not expect

But in general I am numb
Not just to you but to all potentials
Why go there?
It does not matter so many lies
No truths in who people are
Action versus words
They don't match

I said it all before I met you
You seemed different
Words meeting action
and one thing goes wrong
One thing you didn't want to face
and your tune changed

Like everyone else
So I have a new theory
That people when challenged with the things they don't want
Become who they are not to deal with them
And get rid of themself who was with you
and the you they no longer want

No comments: