Friday, September 4, 2009

Clarity

Three months have gone by since you walked away from me
Told me that you wanted to solve and like the other one
Lied, did nothing to communicate, disappeared on me

I hold no judgement on that and I am not angry
I have nothing but love for you and will until I die
Before you disappeared you asked of me something
hoped for me/us

I hope your return home gives you clarity

It has
Not only in the return home
Not only in your absence when I thought we had a future
But in the time where I worked and communicated
In the time where I put in my all to help solve us

I gained clarity of what I want
How I want it
What the long term is
What I am willing to take
What I am willing to do
Greater focus of my spirituality
Greater everything

These are conversations I want with you
You have disappeared and are no where to be found
I hope you are well

No comments: