Monday, September 28, 2009

Journey

as my journey continues
I get further and further away from my life goals
not in the way you would think
I am not losing track of what I needed
rather I am gaining insight into what I want

life goals, of monetary stability and success
still have value
but they no longer dominate my mind
I see clearer that my soul wants satisfaction
that it wants to sing a life well lived

I can do that alone and will if necessary
but as I sit here tonight
doing something so simple as watching a moving film
my soul cries out for the special someone to share it with

I believe I know who she is
the journey to her is worth it
if that path is already lost
then the lessons learned that help me to my clarity
are invaluable as they are and alone I shall tread my path

No comments: