Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Million Ways

that I have thought about hearing your voice
that I have thought about seeing you
that I have thought about touching you
that I have thought about leaving you
that I have thought about erasing you
that I have thought...

any interaction or lack thereof has been thought about
infinite times

I never thought I would hear your voice
or experience a kind word from you again

yet for all of that I hold no animosity
and I am open to you
I realize that ... well I just realize that you are special.

it seems almost unbelievable
that we will talk soon
the moment is upon us

in this moment I realize
in all the ways and scenarios I have thought of
none of them could be this or anything
for the only thing it could be is the reality it will be
when we actually communicate

i have no idea what it is to be
i have no expectation
i have no need of the past
i don't know the future
i only care about the moment

because living, real, moments with you is all i want
for you are special

No comments: