Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in Review

Well 35/2009 not so hot

Spent the first part of the year on a ship
Working to get to the love of my life
and develop a level of stability so I was not a reminder of her past

Spent the mid part of the year living with the love of my life
Watching as she slowly retreated and blaming it on the wrong things that I could do nothing about

Spent the middle of the year
Discovering the real reasons love of life was pulling away

Spent the later part of the year
Working to solve the differences between us
Worked really hard on it, because I wanted to
and because she said she did also

Spent the last few weeks accepting she lied
and the last year of my life was well
bulls*&t.

So much for the love of my life and true love
Lied to again

Maybe next year will be better
Really nothing worse can happen than finishing the year
with an ex-fiancee.

No comments: