Saturday, December 8, 2007

Leaving

In six hours I am at the airport
It was an interesting departure
Felt weird saying goodbye to my ex, not sure how to take that, it felt cold
The universe will tell me later
It was awesome seeing other friends
We had some good good byes and the smiling supportive faces will stay with me

It was sad to leave you but you know I wil come back
You know we will be stronger and better able to be what we need
I am glad you are there for me
Thank you, special girl

Spent time with old friends and new
Old friends trust I will still be a friend when I return
Wished me luck and hung out like I was not leaving
It was great

New friends were not sure where we go from here
We will go, universe provides, see you soon

Myself, I am excited, and scared, mostly excited
I have no plans
I am off to work and ...
everything unfolds as I find myself

No comments: