Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coming

It is but one month
Each day passes the way it always has
But underneath each moment is a new level of exuberance
A new level of fear too
You are coming.

The exuberance is obvious.
It consumes my thoughts,
It excites me and makes my days longer and shorter
I breathe a sigh of relief to know that we will be in each other's presence
I wish each day would travel a little bit quicker

Yet for all that there is so much undiscovered country
A bit of a challenge brought to fruition
I fear the "negatives" you may discover
Those that may keep you away

Yet I remind myself that these are part of the natural things
If you discover a reason to run, then you should, for then it is not good for either of us
Remembering this allows me to let the fears go
I focus on the things that excite and entice and I look forward

It is but one month and you will be here

No comments: