Friday, March 14, 2008

Distant

The phone rings
I know it is you, at this time in this place it can only be you
Hmmmm.....a little jump of my soul
You are so far away, so long till you can be seen
touched held...
I wonder
It was a late night
A kiss stolen cautiously
In an environment that would not allow it
Compulsion to do
"Let me show you" what you are thinking
And now what?

We move forward
we exchange and think is this happening
Hello?
It is you
You did call!
Conversation which begins stifled but warms up
There is such great distance and aspects which we cannot explore
How does this work?
We seem to be figuring it out
The conversation becomes real, honest, wow to talk with you
When will I see you?
Such limited option
At great challenge to you
For I cannot leave,
The owness is on you.

You are here,
Five hours is all we get,
Held in the utmost time
Let me get something, I left in a hurry
Unexpected, not proposed, not pushed for and then
You are beautiful and smooth
Stunning and engaging
I want to explore you forever
but only five hours
We want other time to
So we relish for a moment, share our limited space and touch
Then off to understand to gaze to take each other in another way

How will this work?
What are the grounds/rules/boundaries?
When we can how will we....?

The questions continue but only in our minds,
They are things we overcome with calls and mails
Stolen weekends which are few and far between
We will try and time will tell

We like each other

No comments: