Monday, May 12, 2008

Hotels and Stolen Moments

I am coming
Into town
Can I see you?
Of course you can
I will work to sort it out.
We will get seven
Maybe eight hours
They are our stolen moments

Time spent could be anything
Just to see you is a treat
Your smile, your smell, your touch
But we choose not too

You need to drive
To arrive a day early
So you have to sleep
You get a room to rest
It is early and you pick me up

You hand me the keys
So you can pull, like a kitten, on my clothes as I drive
You hate the word, but I think it is cute
We agree that limited time needs some privacy
You have not checked out
So we spend out time in the room

Laughing, giggling, talking and moaning
We communicate on all forms
We writhe, we twist, we turn
And in time we lay entwined
I lean in close and whisper it to you

Subtle but not
based on instinct and truth
it cannot be hidden anymore
it will be shouted from moutain tops
My love

No comments: