Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scrapbooking 101

We all hate to do it.
Stand in that poorly lit little room
Putting paper on the cutter and rolling it through
Making sure that there are enough for the ladies who show up
To a class we think is silly
But there are pros and cons to every job

I don't mind it so much
I do what I am asked
But more so I think of you when I do it
I want to ensure that your day goes easy
By the virtue that I have completed my assigned task
This way we all win, more free time is available

I get to the box
Yet again the supplies are depleted
My break needs to be spent catching up for your negligence
I will not tolerate this

I speak to you about it
You get into a foul mood
And take it out on me
I am the bad guy
For being put out, for losing my spare time
When really your foul mood is a symptom of not liking your job
So you push it back on me
Just do your fucking job
and we can all go home early.

No comments: