Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Movies in my mind

I see things very clearly
One might say hallucinatory
These movies in my mind

They are replays of moments that happen with you
Nothing specific
Nothing good or bad, just moments

What they usually do is remind of moments that make me smile
Moments when you are adorable, cute, talkative and open
Moments when you have a smile on your face and you
Have let go of or are choosing to share of things troubling you

There are the other times when you simply are free
Just being you and you respond to me, or interact with me
Moments when you are beautiful, stunning, awe inspiring

All these moments I take in 
Regardless of anything that is difficult today, tomorrow or in the future
It is these moments that I remember the most
It is these moments that make my heart hurt
It is these moments that make me overflow 
With love and desire and want of you.

No comments: