Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What now?

I am a little annoyed with myself
Because I am not ready to move on
Each time I talk to another one I am wishing for you
Each day another something reminds me of all that I did with you
All that I want to do with you
I love you/loved you/ something anything

The point is that you have not demonstrated even any care for me since you said we should talk
And well that should be enough for me to say goodbye
Yet somehow we are still connected
I want to see this go all the way,
Where ever that is.

See I know I meant the words I said
I wanted exactly what I asked you for
I just had to go through some of the tuff stuff to get to it fully
I thought as I did you would be there with me, that was what we said
I learned from you and worked to solve the things that bothered you
In turn bothering me
But by the time you shared and expressed fully you were already writing me off

So now all this time is passed
I stand here with egg on my face
Not wanting to move forward because I still care and want to nourish the care
While you still don't even know what you want
These two facts bother me,
They don't coincide with anything meaningful

Conversation
That is a good start
I offered you patience originally
When you held your secret from me
The one that helped to crush us
Told you no matter what I would be here for you
And I still am
Even when I am hurting I keep making offers and apologies to you
So I accept your conversation and realize
It is all about patience

In the end if our connection means nothing
Then nothing will have changed from this moment
In the end if our connection means something
Then you will see me for all that I am
Nuff said
You don't see me for all that I am or else
I would not be wondering what happened since you said lets solve this and work on it

No comments: