Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fog

I see but it is blurry.
I hear but it is indistiguishable.
I taste but cannot identify.
I feel but it is vague.
I smell but it is stagnant.

I proceed with each second and everything feels wrong. Not wrong but something does not flow with it. My soul has no sing, my heart has no beat. I know what it is but do not want it to be that. One cannot assume for there is too much doubt in that word. Why have I never been wrong about this assumption before? I observe and see, I want but know, stop. Yesterday was the day that I dropped all previous things... I have become good at doing that and truly living in this second based on these circumstances. I awoke this morning with the bland blurryness of my moments. In proceeding it feels like there is no destination. Looking back wastes energy, looking forward burns time, for in either state one is not being present and misses this second of life. Without that feeling of destination this second feels lacking.

My feet move the pedals, I veer left, I know the way. It feels like moving through the thickest fog. Labels exist whether we want them to or not, if we avoid them, someone eventually uses one to classify you. Then you have an existence a place a way to behave. I am an...what if my soul does not agree. I am that thing though, maybe not to me, but to that person and thus I need to respect them in the classification.

This is long, and has not an end. There is an emptyness which will miss certain things. It will gain others. chaos to nothing

When the teaching is followed there is nothing - which flows to anything in the known and unknown universe...anything.

No comments: