Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cozumel

So I have arrived in Cozumel.
I am on a new ship, The Enchantment of the Seas
It runs to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Key West, Belize
Good run but we have bounced about a bit not hitting our destinations due to hurricanes.
Cozumel today, my 4th cruise. The rain was crazy insane just as I arrived at the bar,
I did not get wet.

I do not like the feel of the place.
One long tourist spot, difficult to get behind it all to see the real city
Of course I found the side street and began my journey.
I found a little whole in the wall that was like a hot dog stand kinda place
They served fresh squeezed juices and a variety of sandwiches.
Five dollars US for lunch it was nice.
The buildings are pretty but in the end it all feels like a slum.
I will enjoy coming to this bar No Name Bar, a wonderful crew hangout.

No comments: