Thursday, September 18, 2008

Words

Words September 17 2008 2:00 pm

I miss you, I love you, I want you, I need you
Words that no longer have any meaning to me
They are important words but they no longer express how I feel
The words themselves have impacting meaning
But it is not enough
These words fall short of my true emotions
They are not enough to express how I feel inside
I say them but they are only a drop in the universe of my emotional pool
I have tried, I have thought, I have meditated for the expression that encompasses my feelings
I have not found it.
These words I will continue to use because they are all I have
But they fall so short
There are not enough words in the human language to touch on the depth of my feeling
There are not enough expressions in the universe to explain what I feel
Do you understand what you mean to me?
To take away my voice my action and leave me with nothing to express?
You are everything.

No comments: