Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dramatic

All of a sudden things have changed dramatically
In a manner of days life jumps up and does a 180
I have always believed that change is an instantaneous process
The second the decision is made the change is immediate

The build up and the decision around that change however
Now that is what takes time
Semantics.

Regardless, I take a look at things today
In reference to yesterday, last week, month
They are totally different
Very few things have remained constant in my life during this time

There is a part of me that wants to give up
But I know with this change where my new path leads
It is an easy path to follow and many people will be left behind
It is unfortunate but true

I get tired of the change and wonder if ever in the change
People will come with me
I believe that to be true one day
But not today

I spoke to the universe and stepped outside of my body
In doing so I found what was above
I asked about what I was thinking, wanting
It said refocus
I did
I listened very carefully
Today is the day in which I make the changes

No comments: