Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Last Year

at this time I was dealing with a bad break up
a messed up soul
the confusion of my life and what do I do with it

I ended up meeting a wonderful person
finding the understanding of how I want to work creatively
falling in love
creating a show

one year has passed
I am dealing with a break up (not a bad one)
wondering how to find people who work the I want to work creatively
the confusion of my life and what do I do with it

I can see I progressed
It feels like I am at the same point
Again
When does my progress not sustain its action?
How do I help myself?

I feel I have no back up
That I am alone trying to face these big issues.

I am fortunate to have friends who talk to me
Who listen
I also need friends who understand and can help be proactive

Where is my Kermit?

1 comment:

artsmonkey said...

you have kermits. you just dont see it that way.