Monday, July 9, 2007

I have issues

But don't we all? I recently relaized one way which I push people away. First let me express that I beleive most issues stem from personal insecurites not from other people. With that in mind and the change in my life I decided I should look inward and let everything else go.

At this stage in my life I want a cerain level of monetary success and stability. I am tired of living the way that I do. So as I see my friends progress, with great support from me, I feel sad for myself not progressing. Unfortunatley I get a bit overwhelmed and my outward self ends up showing the quiet contemplative me rather than my excited inner self. I thought about this and put myself in other people's shoes when I am like this. I am sorry that I did this to people. I have been excited for you but I have also been selfish. In writing this I realize that I'm human, I do human things. I wonder how many I may have pushed away while I wished I could have their fortune or that someone would push me as hard as I pushed them to make that step. Regardless of the past this is my issue and truly it stems from one changeable thing...money. So rather than sitting and wallowing in what I have done I work toward the changeable to deal with my insecurity and just be excited.

No comments: