Monday, July 9, 2007

Lost Connection

I am afraid of losing that connection. In all the time spent, the moments that are most valuable are the ones spent just talking. Not discussing or doing anything heavy, but those moments over a beer, or coffee, or dinner that were really just moments about anything. In these moments we talked about anything and everything. We connected and giggled and these are the moments (among many) I loved. So as I sit here remembering one in specific I think I do not want to lose that. I want to call and talk right now... but what to talk about? It occurs to me that in your current desire/wish/want there is an innate desire to retire some of that connection. That in making this move there is the active request to break and remove that which we know. With that as a truth then it becomes a challenge to redefine that which we are, ergo, we need to relearn and rediscover each other as different people. I want to do this rediscovery, I already learned the value of us and know it can only be good to continue. I beleive however, that right now there is nothing to be learned. We have discovered how the other feels and we know it. Until that changes and is let go what to discover? So yes my fear of lost connection is innate and true. But now in philospphizing and coming to the root of me I found something more fearful. Will you want to try to reestablish that connection when this current phase is passed? I know I do. I know what we discussed but with distance will you change your mind? You are allowed too as you are human but it is scary to me. I hope that we established enough for our desire to remain constant. To the future which holds all tellings.

No comments: