Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Burning Man

I have been speaking of this new growth
Finding clearly the man in the mirror
the result of this is openness to my creativity so that
i can succeed in my creativity
today I am one step closer to getting away
in addition to that I ended up speaking with someone about a festival
which focusses on (lack of better terms) facilitating people to find
the man in the mirror
Isn't that interesting?
We do attract what we want when we put it out there.

At the same time that I want this man in the mirror to be clear
it is scary to put on hold or let go of my life's want to date
I feel dirty sometimes, like I sold out
I know that it is one step at a time and if I don't reevaluate
i shall not achieve my life's goals, however,
it feels backwards to step away rather than forge ahead

No comments: