Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am full of Passion

I was talking, just a few nights ago to one of my nearest, dearest and most wonderful friends
A person who not only inspires me, and whom I understand, what feels like innately
but someone who understands me and sees into my soul; most importatntly one who also chooses to share it with me.

So as we shared some wine and hopped to another bar for more wine
not only did we share a few big secrets about ourselves and us
but I was given a gift

My friend reminded me of the inspiration I provide
That in my quest, because I am not being complacent,
and because I choose to challenge myself
in order to learn more so that my dreams may/can be fulfilled
that as much as this process feels backwards
because of what it is and how I approach
It is a path that is filled with passion.

My gift, a reminder that I am passionful even when I am not pursuing that which "exemplifies" passion

Thank you friend and more.

No comments: