Thursday, November 22, 2007

Acid

Now this is a drug I have never tried
Due to movies and friends I feel I have an understanding of what a flashback may be like
(but I don't know for sure)
Regardless, I keep getting flashbacks
Of moments in time that were good
But now are gone for good
And due to the association with the person/persons in the flashbacks
I want to stop having them
I am tired of passing a spot and remembering something
With the knowledge that a great moment like that won't exist again
(at least not with that person/persons)

What makes it annoying more than anything is this:
I don't know what/why they started happening
The images (like all my images are vivid) so they effect my mood
I don't want to be effected I have been happy and enjoying life for a while
There is not reason/desire to return to those moments
So why are they occuring in flashback?

No comments: