Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ziploc Baggies and Sunday Afternoons

I woke up smiling
Today I get to see you
Not just a moment but a day
Mid afternoon to whenever

We have plans (which amazed you)
Something we can do together to spend time
Communicate, learn and understand with each other
(I do eat tofu, no zinfandels)

We walk we talk, we TTC we talk
There are moments I get nervous
What do we say, does it matter
I want to know everything
I realize I am still not to good with silence
I try, the day goes on, you say more
I always know you have something in there

It is cold outside
Nice to be in
and when it is done we sit
Ahh the peace to just be near you
Your presence I smile
You share
It is still scary
To go there is so much more
than going there any other time
If only we could have
"a bubble, a ziploc baggie"
to seal, explore, "for two no ten minutes"

Yes that would be great
Until then just doing being living
Respect and we know it
Caution and we know it
Desire and we know it
Yes I get scared
I breathe
I place no pressure on me or you
Time, build, fight for wants, drop needs
Allow ourselves to do something
With consciousness

No comments: