Friday, June 5, 2009

I am tired.
Not physically but emotionally
Not in my feelings towards others
But in feelings towards myself
?
Exactly
I am tired of pushing and prodding and fighting and biting and scratching
My way for the things which are necessities of life
I have been dealing with it a lot lately
It has affected me most of my adult life
It effects me more today and right now 
Than any other time in my life
In reality it does not effect me so much 
As it effects you in turn us
This is why it effects me so much
I can deal with anything, my past has shown me that
I cannot deal with my crap effecting others
It is not fair
I smile, I think so much of others, in the way that my simple existence effects them
So in turn I must always speak of me and think of me so that I can change my impact on others
Crazy how that works
At any rate this has been on my mind a lot lately
I recognize and I know that I work to solve and that takes me away
That I get caught up in it etc
I also realize and know that attitude changes many things if not all
So I have been reminding myself that something big is happening this summer
Something big is happening this summer
Let me restate something big is happening this summer
With that said everything will change and be alright
No more in time, no more I want, no more soon
But this summer

No comments: