Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perception and Delusions

I thought if you followed your heart your dreams came true
I was wrong
I heard myself say I wanted something many years ago
I followed it diligently for a long time
I watched others, took classes and learned the steps to success
I failed at all those attempts
I am no further today than I was at the start of the journey

I thought if you followed your heart your dreams came true
I was right
I heard myself say I wanted something years ago
I followed it diligently for a long time
I experimented, talked about it, listened to others and practiced what I understood
I failed at many of those attempts but found them to be little steps to the big one
I have what I want today

Both of the above stories are true in my life.
Two different dreams
One a pipe dream 
One a reality
If they sit in those categories then one need observe the way they are looked at

In observing and realizing that one does not seem to progress and one has
Then one is delusion and one is reality
I cannot live in a delusion world and maintain my reality
I could live in a delusion world but then I would have no reality (te he)
So it only makes sense, get rid of the delusion fully
Heal the self 
Live in reality

No comments: