Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Memory

I have been thinking a lot lately; trying to gain clarity ("do or do not there is no try") to regain myself and stay positive. As each day passes just a little bit comes clearer. Today as I lay thinking, or more appropriately allowing for no thinking so that things would just wash over and through me, I became clear on my memory. It is known that I have an amazing memory, provided that the person who in am hanging out with can say the right triggers to open that section of recall. Without the right triggers my memory is shite. Today I realized why, for at least some of my recall issues not all. I am remembering a recent moment with you telling me important stuff. At the start of the message was something important to me but this point was not nearly as important as the overall point of the message. I remember saying to myself "remember that because it is somthing for later". Anyway I listened intently to what you had to say and its value and impact was that much that it became priority. We talked about it for a bit and now as I recall I cannot remember that thing which I wanted to so desperately remember. So today I learned that when I have several things of importance to hold to, all given to me at once, and all connected then I seem to only remember the thing which is most important and defines the overall moment. So does my memory work. I am sorry for all those forgotten importances.

No comments: