Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Waking Up

There is so much going on right now
Fabulous
I am acting
Reading another script for more acting
Reading another script for maybe directing
Auditions for more acting
Work is fun and money is coming in
I am blessed
Thank you universe

I woke up this morning
Alone
I realize I have no one to share this with
I thought it would have been you
I realized I am living one of my fears
Alone
It does not kill me
But makes me sad

When I am ready I will open to let someone in
Then I will share
Maybe I just need to learn how to do this on my own

2 comments:

Apples and Arrows said...

I trully share these thoughts and feelings. I am not sure if I am ready to let someone in, or to honestly be who I am. The hurt part of me just doesn`t wanna let it go... one day, my friend, one day...

Chaos said...

One day is closer to today as each day passes
Each day is more distant from the event
Distance from the event gives me/us clarity
To its ridiculousness, I can see its flaws
One day is closer than we think

Funny how we are drawn to each other
Yet we don't know each other