Sunday, September 30, 2007

Changes

I have been up and down lately
A bit all over the place
It is a sister to depressed but not
I was disgusted by its presence so I asked
Why are you here?
It told me a simple answer
That I do not have what I want yet
That I do not enjoy what is here
That I did not get what I want

In its simplicity I was left with a simple answer
Change the things that I do not want
The space in between the fulfillment of those changes
and the start of those changes is up and down
Because in that space I still live with the things I do not want

I think to a degree it is unfair to put yourself out there for what you want
and not receive it
Philosopy would argue: "You did not recieve because you didn't want it enough, or it was not a true want. Find your true want it will fall into your lap"

No comments: