Friday, September 7, 2007

Just a few more days..

.till I go home.
till life goes to a normal spot.
till there is no stress.
till there is no curiosity.
till there are no walls.
till there is reality.
till there is forward movement.

All this does not mean I am not enjoying myself
But the circumstances here are interesting
My ex and I get along and are growing well
But this much proximity is most likely not healthy
For either of us
It can be trying. I want to rant and scream but really
Would that accomplish anything?
I know most of her behavior is situational
As is mine
So I let a lot of things go to minimize or avoid conflict
Unnecessary conflict.

I would rather the time I am having now, which is
enjoyable, with moments of stress,
as compared to the potential for constant argument
if either of us brought up every little situational thing the other is doing.

Thus just a few more days of enjoyment.
A few more days of stress.
A few more days till forward movement.

On the up note. I am festering a new idea in my head.
I like it because it does not seem to go away. Thus I will
give my hand a shot to write it once home.

No comments: