Friday, September 14, 2007

Returned

So I have returned from Halifax
It has been two days and things have been a whirlwind
I have not had a chance to think until now

I am glad to have my own space
I do not need to answer or justify myself
To anyone any more
It was getting tiring trying to exist in a place where no matter what I did I was wrong
It made me feel guilty for being
Even though I should not

I held my tounge
There is/was no reason to point out everything
Why antagonize?
I know that many things came from stress and angst
Space was/is needed
It does not excuse or justify it just makes it an understood reaction
It created anger/hatred in the moment
I worked to not act on it

It would feel childish
I am glad I did not
That would have been hard/increasing tension
Pointless really in terms of growth
In reality I am sure I did my own half of this equally

With that said there were equally a number of great moments
Where my friend shined through
Those moments let me know that as time grows so will we
I think in the long run it is all good

Time is my gage now
I know who I am

No comments: