Sunday, May 10, 2009

It makes me wonder...

I see so much and I take in so much
You are a conscious unconscious focus of mine
Everything that is done is taken in
In to me
In some fashion
Over time I compute it and recognize it 
I adapt to it and I adjust
Finding ways to satisfy us both
Doing things
Getting through things
Does it make a good or bad partner?
I wonder at how I can talk so much and then I realize the above
Hours of things stored inside of me, particulars that are us
When the trigger is there and I am asked to explain in just the right way
I open up the locker
I sift through it and it makes sense
And there are hours of conversation and flow about the why
Yet these moments tend to come under stress 
When you feel lost or neglected
So in speech I piece together all the things which you do not see
To hope that you will understand I do care and am always there

No comments: