Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something Big


It seems to me that I have one true ability
That is the ability to pull something off and be able to somehow make at least enough to get what I need in the moment
It is not always easy, 
It is always stressful when I am at that point of pulling things together
It can be painful
It can be degrading and draining to think here I am at the bottom again
It can be hard as I claw to the top of a hole I fell into
It can be many things

I am fortunate that situations I end up in are not bad.
Like I did not lose my job
Or I did not gamble myself into debt 
Or anything like that
It seems though that my best laid plans seem to have flaws and only work out to some degree
The some degree they work out to is good 
But typically the result of good means that I am broke
So I have been broke many times in my life with many good things for those moments

Broke, some joke and say I am so organized that broke to me is everyone else's survival point
Well I would agree up until the last couple of years
I have been giving it my all and that means broke, nothing, nadda, niet, nein
So the joke is over

As it stands I have pulled together a bunch of stuff to pull me up temporarily from this monetary lag
Once again I am poised to push over the top until I can secure something more stable
Lucky me, crafty me, PR me, resourceful me

But this time I am putting it out there
I can feel it in my bones
I can hear the gods crying it out
I want to scream it from the mountain tops
This time these clawing hands will find gold
Something big is happening to me
Something huge is come 
Something beyond my scope of rational and reason is here
and this time I will be more than alright
This time I will breathe not for just making it
But I shall breathe a deep breath of freedom
I will look back without worry and know I can proceed and be secure
That I will be able to feel successful
It is time, It is here, It is now
I no longer take anything but this feeling
For I am tired
But I have not lost my faith
I believe it is now
This time Goliath will not rise again

No comments: