Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time Travel

I have always been in the wrong era
It feels like my being, my self, would have fit better at different points in history
As a youth I would have done better in ancient Japan
I have an interesting knowledge of that era and I would have been a Ronin or a Samurai and felt located properly
I should have also existed during the times of distinct classes
The late 1800's or early 1900's
I am a romantic at heart and I love to woo and follow through
Being a young aristocrat with monies supplied by family fortune
I would vacation in summer homes, and live in the dirty city regularly
I would woo the rich maidens 
My taste for adventure would not be hampered and I am sure I would be a favorite among the group
But a disdain to the politeness of court life.

No comments: