Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Confusion

So much change
So many things
I feel back to square one
Not sure of my career or future
Feeling more stable with the love of my life
Desire to work on things and grow
From both ends
I like that feeling

In terms of me personally
I am an artist in the same spot I was when I graduated
How do I fulfill myself and put food on a table
I am leaning towards ideas of full time work
and part time artist
I want love, I want a life

I am tired of hurting for money and struggling
I am tired of it getting in my way and ...
It may be time.

2 comments:

Apples and Arrows said...

Changes. A side may be hurt by the tought of change; change of beliefs, fitting into an idea once rejected. Accepting the idea of being an artist, breathing the art as a fuel to move on and adapt; become the norm necessary to live as a human being.
Loving and knowing it may be the real truth of life.

Chaos said...

Inspiring and thoughtful, thank you for your thoughts,