Saturday, November 15, 2008

Miami Two

Are we there?
Half way beyond the half way.
Looking to find our footing
Looking to fulfill those words
Looking to make action of our conversations
Are we there?

I don't know
I am worried
I feel things have changed
I feel I am the last to know

The past haunts me right now'
Actions that trigger old wounds
Not sure how to deal with them
Have breathed as much as I can
Have called you on it
What I have left is sitting silently
Trying to understand a gap I have no concept of
Not knowing why it exists or what I did to get it
There I go, blaming me
But what if just once I did everything right?
Just once.
Gave my all and opened up the right way?
I did all that
I did not rush
I was cautious
I threw caution to the wind when it was time
We worked seperately
We worked together
We are here
And here feels distant
Why?

No comments: