Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why me?

I wrote a long time ago when will I find my kermit?
A bit of an inside line right now but it applies.
I found him it is the person whom right now I am fighting for
Which leads me to the question why do I always lose what feels so right?
Now that question too has been asked in the past and in the moment
and in hindsight I have been able to identify and point to the not so right
and accept the loss as painful as it is.
Today I sit and assess for myself
I put a lot out there all the time
I give with all that I am and I never hold back
So I felt it fair for moment to check in to reverse the scales and see
As it stands I still cannot identify any reason to let go.
This person has always held true and demonstrated love
This person has always been there for me
and even in this trying moment is presenting the glimmer of hope
that she will continue to grow with me
It is a scary prospect this possible loss
but that glimmer and these subtle little steps are what I am willing to work with
I believe in her and I believe she the same of me.
I hope and I do pray that I am right.
As with my Kermit question the other one is "When do I find someone to prove me wrong?"
I have taken a big breath and I think I have found her
I wait paitiently for feedback as that is all I can do.
Right now I continue to give and work with the little glimmer.
I know it hurts, I have been there, know you don't have to go alone, and the pain will subside as we grow.

No comments: