Thursday, December 11, 2008

Discombobulated

Things are okay
But there is distance
Unwanted
It breaks communication
Makes it difficult
It is only three more months
Yet it will be the hardest
We came through something rather difficult
Just put our feet on the right path
And now we are parting again
After all this time it would be silly to stop
So close to the end
But also so difficult to just accept the words being said
Trust that bonds are the solid
I believe in us
I don't want anything else
But I wish this was a challenge not faced
It has left me feeling discombobulated and lost
I have an uncertainty sitting in me
I know all of my side 
But not all of yours
There feels something unspoken
Like I have missed something
If I am right unless I am told I cannot help

I have done all I can 
To lay out a plan for the next year
Loose goals allowing for me to be there
Things that will change as we go along 
But at least a plan that will get me there
It is a big risk for me
But you are worth it
I feel alone in my approach
But know nothing else that can be done
As time goes by I will trust to the universe and you
You have proven time and time again you are not my past
I have no reason to doubt you 

I guess I fear one thing as I write I feel it
You have said you close up
Please don't do that
We know that outcome 
And for three months I cannot come to you to stop it
I take a deep breath and I breathe
That is what was needed I cannot control
This rollercoaster is almost at an end
One more time around

No comments: