Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Karaoke Hell

6 drunks, one big family with 4 kids who want to sing, 2 ladies who sing horribly and me
Yes this is New Years 2008
The ship is so grand
The drunks have left and so have the ladies
I am a babysitter for the British family
Please go home
Nope the kids want to sing
Another one by....
I keep zoning out
I keep drifting
I am thinking of you and how much I miss you
How much I want you
How much I don't want to be here
I think of you with friends in Jacksonville
Staying with at least people you can talk too
I want you hold you
I want a new years kiss
I want I want I want
Am I deserving
I seem to be not able to hold it together
Thus I float on the ocean
I believe I can solve with you. with me as a team
I love only you
Karaoke Hell, New Year's 2008 made better by
A shot of Jack and a splash of ginger to numb the pain
I wish it would numb the missing and longing
At least I can't hear the kids anymore.

No comments: