Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Late night club

I arrive at midnight
I want one beer and the rythym
I want to feel my body move to the beat of the music
It is so packed if there is a fire we will all die,
I don't care and I work my way into the crowd
My beer in hand I begin to move
The heat is intense
It is a meat market for sure
People holed up on ships, crew only crew,
This is there chance to cut loose and be stupid
Tits and ass are everywhere
I see guys falling over anyone who will let them
I see it but I do not take it in
I keep looking but not at that
I keep searching for you
Diligently looking even though I know you are not coming
I keep hoping that I will find you
I want you and only you
I want to feel just your body
I want your breath on my neck
Your lips on mine
You tonge to fight with mine,
I want your hands on me
I want to touch the five spots and take you in
I want to grind with you and explore our bodies like this but it must be yours
I want only you
So all around me is the chaos of the sexual energy
But I am impervious to it because my energy is on you
There is not one person who could break it for my energy is on you
As I move I realize to myself how special you truly are
How much I have chose to give you
How much I am linked to you
For in this environment, the one of threat, I know nothing can shake me
Nothing can pull me away
Nothing can convince me otherwise
To do something to take me away from you

No comments: