Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last night...future

So tonight is my last night at home before my last short ship stint
I feel sad
I miss you
I know we both don't want me to go
I know we both don't want to feel strained
I know we have gone through a lot in the past bunch of weeks

I cannot see the future
I know we will be okay
I know we will be fine
I know that when we are close and building we will be great

It is a miracle that we met
Not that we simply met 
But on such a universal level that we collided
Had I or you one different thing happen in our lives
We would not have met
Had a different gene been passed to either of us we would not be the perfect match
In levels like that it is a miracle that we met

Of all the people of the world 
I choose you for everything that you are
For to me you are absolutely perfect
Even in the struggle of the this last while 
I continue to love you unconditionally

Things change and will change again
In our life together each change will be for the better
I do not want to go 
But I shall for the big picture of keeping you in my life
I hold each day with the thought of you and us together
I look to our future for it is only with you

I miss you each day and know that not too long from now
I will hold you each day
I will never stop loving you
And though I feel sad for our distance tonight
I know that in the future it will be worth every distant night

I love you, I trust you, I give you all that I am
Hold to me for a while longer
Till we can hold each other my love

No comments: