Sunday, December 14, 2008

Emotions

Lately it feels like I am the source of all woe
I used to be a breath of fresh air
I know that this is not about me 
But about us

We are in a situation that neither of us wants
I feel it acutely because of my past
This situation only heightens those things which made me unworthy before
You are not my past
But this feels like words and not actions

I am not sure of what to do
I give all that I am but it feels like too little
All that I am too little...?

I know that you hurt
I know that I cannot solve that
I should be able to
I should not take it into myself
But I believe that is part of my role
At times you will be asked to take it into yourself
But not now
What should I do?
I don't want to lose us
But are words enough?
For me they are.

I have a fear
That I become boring
That I don't know what to do after a certain point of learning
That in this struggle I have reached that point in your mind
I know that this is not true
I know that this is this moment and you hurt
That which takes away the hurt is being present

In my heart I want to solve all of this
To fulfill the dreams which you and I share
To be happy with one another
To do things together with smiles on our faces
To make love and hold one another
That feels so far away and in the meantime 
I cannot solve

No comments: