Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hope

Hope is a funny thing
Some days I am full of it
Other days I have none of it
The occasional day I have a sliver or two

I keep hearing so many of your words
They are all words I have heard before
Each time previous they have all been lies
Used to cover the desire to gently say
I no longer want you
(only to realize I was only ever needed)

Actions speak louder than words
This is true
I am unique in most of my words I hold true
In those three specific I do not falter
So I have made my choices
I know my heart
I continue to give and live by the words I spoke

This morning I realized something which hurt the hope
This has nothing to do with my heart at all
There is nothing I can do, no words I can say, no actions I can take
For this is solely about your heart and your choices alone

No comments: