Monday, July 6, 2009

Obvious

You once said
"Silence is never a good thing"
You once said (many times)
"Are you ready to make the choices necessary for us"

It seems that I was only a mirror for questions you need to ask you
Removal by omission is abusive and painful

You once said I
"Was different than everyone else"
You once said
"I love you"

I guess these words have no meaning impact
That these actions demonstrated to create these words
Are not looked at to weigh the whole person being judged

I thought with those words
I had at least gained enough respect
For some communication

I guess truly I am the fool
for giving at all, for trusting to your words
to living by the words I once said
"I love you"
"I will not run away"
"I will never betray you for I am not your past"

Actions are louder than words
It would still be nice to hear what those actions mean

No comments: