Monday, July 20, 2009

Loving

There have been a few times in my life
That I have used the words I Love You
This last time was is for me
No other beyond compare
No want to compare

Of all the ways things happen
This finale has been the worst
Playing on my life's greatest fear
Silence and the growing evidence
That I was never wanted but needed

But I geuss we just have to take life for what it is
The sad part for me
Because I truly love I am still open and willing to work
That because I meant everything I said and stand by my actions
I want to solve and grow with the one I love

Sad to feel like the only person who gives and means it
But I learned something
I learned a new level of hurt
One that teaches me I don't want to do this again
I have loved and lost
I can feel me shutting down to never hurt like this again
Sad still open when I shut down never again

No comments: