Sunday, July 5, 2009

It Takes Two

... to make a relationship work
but only one thing
which one person can not see past
to destroy it

I have said this all my life
and now I look it dead in the eye
I realize that in addition to this theory
all of my philosophies
both negative and positive
have been embodied in this one woman

all my fantasies and fears in the same person
all my joys and challenges
I rejoiced in the easy stuff and worked to overcome the challenges
I was successful for myself
but did not listen to my own teachings and philosophies
so the work I did was in vain
I never had a chance

cause it only takes one thing that one person is not willing to overcome
What a dream a beautiful fantasy that I tasted and made a reality for a second
What a nightmare
The darkness won

No comments: