Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waking Up

As each day goes by you hurt me more
I only had one simple request
That if you knew to tell me
Please don't drag me along
I said
I have been here before it is better to just do what is necessary
You agreed, you said you don't play games,
and you again so many times stated I am not a mean person

I wonder when you will stop playing games
I wonder when you will stop dragging me along
I wonder where you are, you were not a mean person

Your ex did worse to you than I and he is treated better
I did everything for you in action to show love

The sad thing about this
I still love you
I said the words because I knew my emotions stood by them
That I would not back down from them
Almost two months without a peep from you
I am still fighting
My final act giving you space

Inside I know the feeling, love
Being with people but feeling alone because I want them to be you
Not being open to anyone but you
Still desiring only you
Wishing you were here, wanting to talk to you

Stop hurting me, stop playing games
I know to it is time for me to stop letting you do so
Each day I close up that much more
Each day my smile is for me and my sadness gone for you
I never wanted to end

Each morning I wake up with you
Just like I used to
The only thing I want in my life
Is to wake up each morning and kiss your smiling beautiful face

No comments: