Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mystery

Sitting at home
Alone waiting wondering when the call will come,
If the call will come

I wonder what makes it so difficult
By now you know how you feel
So call and tell me get it solved
For keeping me in limbo is just mean
It is selfish and it is inconsiderate

I wonder if it is possible
To be debating to be torn to be confused after all this
For me not possible but maybe for you
So call and let me know
Share and talk
For keeping me in limbo is just mean
It is selfish it is inconsiderate

You said you are not mean
But everything in the last while has been
Your character has changed and all that you were
I don't know
You are cruel and heartless
Full of lies and deciet

I wonder what do you get out of hurting me
I can see no value
It wastes time in life
I think regardless of where you are at
It is time
Stop being mean long enough to call
And offer some respect to the time we shared
For it was valuable

I cry for after all of that I still have some hope
and wish I did not

No comments: